[Bards] Hello? hi, here's a song

Keely Disman kdisman at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 28 18:37:36 PST 2002

 I will be at Emerald Tourney this weekend, next month I will be in Ravensfort, and then I will be at Steppes Warlord.  Will any of you be attending these events?

Joan Hebert

  LrdWayland at aol.com wrote: Look for me or Lord Helgar at an event in Ansteorra or Outlands. Linus
(author) is also a member of Legio and is currently residing (and reciting)
in Caid.

Wayland
Decurion / Legio Australis