[Bards] Guardian of the Tor

Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh simone at elfsea.net
Sun Mar 3 11:08:39 PST 2002

Greetings

The Canton of Dragonsfire Tor invites one and all to celebrate and Share the
Dream at Guardian of the Tor.

This years Guardian of the Tor will be held at the 200 acre Broken O Ranch
in Glen Rose TX June 28 to 30th.

We will be choosing our Chivalric, Rapier, and Archery Guardians as well as
the Bard of Dragonsfire Tor.

their will be a torchlight tourney, an unaligned fighters tourney, Youth
Boffer, Youth Rapier and Youth Bardic Activities. A&S competitions,
Culinary, Dessert, and brewing competitions. along with a heraldic clothing
and banner competition. and a Volunteer Raffle.

Their are several children's activities planned including a Hayride and
horseback safety and riding. their are designated Swimming and fishing
areas.

The Broken O Ranch is catering Feast seating available for 200 feast
reservations should be paid by June 15th

We will be hosting our first Equestrian activities.  their is Boarding and
stabling available for horse and horse rentals available on sight. the road
into site is very horse trailer friendly and camping and rv space will be
made available by the horses for their owners. The ranch has hay and bedding
available. and is willing to assist with the feeding of all horses brought
to site owners to provide own feed.

Merchants are very welcome

For more information about Guardian of the Tor please visit our websight at:

http://guardian.u4l.com/

Lady Simone Maurian ui' Dunlaingh
simone at elfsea.net
Autocrat Guardian of the Tor