[Bards] lyrics needed

Tim Jennings talisman at freespace.net
Sun Mar 31 13:28:00 PST 2002

No problem. Wyndreth is a powerhouse of a singer. You'd remember if she was
there. Easily one of the 2 or 3 most powerful voices in the SCA (in my
opinion...and I travel a bunch;).
She has a tape out with the song, but I don't know how to get it right now.
I'll check and let you know.

TTFN
Garraed (In the gradually warming Northlands of Ealdormere/Ontario)