[Bards] Introduction

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 06:52:21 PDT 2002

Hello, all.  Just wanted to do the normal introduction thing for someone new to a list.  I'm Doña Antonia Santiago da Lagos, and I live in the Steppes.  I've been in the Society approximately 13 years now, but as a bard I'm a newcomer.  I'm very enthusiastic about this new area of the SCA I'm exploring and looking forward to learning anything and everything I can about it.

Antonia/Dawn

It's the little things in life...