[Bards] Crash Space at Loch Solier and transportation

Gottfried Krimmelbein gottfried at zamigo.net
Thu May 9 20:17:21 PDT 2002

My good ladies & gentles:

I have a huge favor to ask of some kind soul(s).  I desire to attend Loch Solierr's even  Friday the 17th- Sun. the 19th; however, I have a slight matter that would require assistance.

I have to fly out of Bush International Airport on Sunday the 19th.  That said, I need two things.  1) Crash space on the night of the 18th  a sleeping bag or blanket in some sort of sheltered place (even a reliable lean to) would be most accepted.

2) A Chariot, wagon, faithful steed to transport me to the Airport on the 19th.

Please if you can offer assistance let me know

Yours in Humbled Service

Gottfried Krimmelbein