[Bards] Administrivia

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Tue May 28 20:53:45 PDT 2002

       I have just changed the settings on this list to only allow postings
from people who are subscribed to the list.  I thought that this the default
setting and found out that it was not when some inappropriate material was
posted to another list I maintain.
       I see no reason why anyone who doesn't read the list should be posting
to it.  If anyone has a problem with this change please email me privately.
No need to bother the rest of the list with it.

Robert Fitzmorgan