[Bards] Sonnet Web Site

Brian Martin bm3876 at sbc.com
Tue Sep 17 07:29:22 PDT 2002

Speaking of sonnets, I failed to comment on how beautiful Thomas' sonnet was
or thank him for sharing it with us.

I know that whenever I read Thomas' poetry, I'm always struck by how
smoothly and beautifully it flows. His poetry reads as though it just poured
out of his pen in its final, flawless form. Thomas, I know that you put a
great deal of work and effort into crafting your poetry, and because of that
it reads as though it just came out perfectly the first time. Just
beautiful!

Thanks, Thomas!

Pendaran