[Bards] List of Premier bards of Ansteorra

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at cox-internet.com
Wed Apr 2 15:21:11 PST 2003

Robert asked:

Obviously that event is missing a court report.  Is anyone on that end
trying
to recreate one?  So far we have a missing Laurel, an Iris and two Court
Baronys

Pendaran: I'm not aware of anyone trying to re-create the event report.
Shoot, it didn't even occur to us that the report didn't get filed/got lost
until you mentioned the possibility. We've been intending to send Rumil a
copy of Jehanne's laurel scroll for about a year now, but we never get
around to it. Frankly it's not a big priority. I mean, she knows that she's
a laurel and so does the Crown and the rest of the circle. :-)

Pendaran