[Bards] List of Premier bards of Ansteorra

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Wed Apr 2 20:11:20 PST 2003

In a message dated 4/2/2003 5:38:44 PM Central Standard Time,
twinoak at cox-internet.com writes:

> Pendaran: I'm not aware of anyone trying to re-create the event report.
> Shoot, it didn't even occur to us that the report didn't get filed/got lost
> until you mentioned the possibility. We've been intending to send Rumil a
> copy of Jehanne's laurel scroll for about a year now, but we never get
> around to it. Frankly it's not a big priority. I mean, she knows that she's
> a laurel and so does the Crown and the rest of the circle. :-)
>
> Pendaran
</HERALD MODE ON>
       I was thinking of all the other people in that court who's awards
didn't get reported, the fellow who a year or so from now instead of getting
a Comet or Crane gets a 2nd AoA.
       If you can give Rumil the name and date of the event and the awards
that you can remember from that court, and send a copy to the herald of the
branch that held the event, often these can be recreated.  Sometimes all it
takes is to check the local newsletter for the month after the event.
       When I was the local Herald I spent a lot of time and effort trying to
recconcile the kingdom OP with the awards we knew our people had.  People
often notice that their OP entry is incorrect but don't want to say anything
about it because is seems immodest.  But when someone does speak up if often
turns out that an entire events worth of awards is missing and lots of
peoples OP entries get fixed.  Once you know a report is missing it's usually
not too difficult to fix things.

</HERALD MODE OFF>
Robert