[Bards] Help! I have to teach a class!

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 17:31:54 PDT 2003

Greetings!

I, too, am a teacher of the bardic arts out here in
Atenveldt. The calss I teach is beginning bardic (how
to get over performance jitters, how to memorize a
story/song). Perhaps you could teach a class on how to
get started on bardic.

Just a thought. If you would like my outlined lesson
plan, please feel free to email me. I am more than
happy to share it!

yours in bardic service,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Apprentice to Master Darius of the bells
Wannabe Bard
--- kovac myklos <heykovac at hotmail.com> wrote:
> [ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
> I'm writing to the list in general because I need
> some help.
>
> I've been asked to teach a bardic class at westgate
> summer collegium.
>
> I've been doing bardic for the last five years and I
> have a degree in
> education, so you think I wouldn't have any trouble
> coming up with a topic to
> teach, but to be honest, I'm stumped.
>
> If anyone has an idea for a class, let's say,
> something that you've always
> thought would be a good topic, or something you have
> wanted to teach but
> didn't have the time, or maybe you have a new idea
> that you wouldn't mind me
> stealing-or maybe an old idea that I could put my
> own spin on.
>
> I'd like to avoid anything too highly specialized,
> because frankly, I'm not
> really, really good at anything-just sort of good at
> a lot of things, but I
> really want to do this.
>
> So if you can help, drop me a line, or if you like,
> put it on the list (I
> might not be the only person who needs an idea for a
> class).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Lord Kovac Myklos

=====