[Bards] StoneBridge Keep Demo 5/10 Needs your help

Gottfried Krimmelbein gottfried at zamigo.net
Wed Apr 30 21:56:19 PDT 2003

TO ALL BARDS:

STONEBRIDGE KEEP (Victoria, Texas) BESEECHES YOUR HELP, through song, prose and poetry.  What was thought to be a small affair is turning  into a large undertaking.  We are the main entertainment for the Victoria Zoo to help raise funds  to relocate the Zoo to new grounds that don't flood.  Your tales of hearth and home , love and war, peace and beauty; yours songs of tradition and history; and your sweet poetry from the heart will be most welcome.  Come and join in the laughter and merriment with good friends.

The demo for the zoo is MAY 10th (Saturday). It has been announced on radio, paper and in the invitations that the SCA is providing the entertainment for the evening. We have an awesome area to play not only fighting but bardic and A&S as well. THE SCA IS the center of attention until 9pm when the band (70's R&D) plays. Even then, if the tourneys are still going on, we will too. There will be an open bar and buffet through out the evening.  The site opens at 11:00 am Saturday for set up and the activities start at 6:00pm. The event is over at 11:00pm Saturday night.

Please contact either me or Ld. William Killian if you can attend and if you'll be roving amongst the mundane or stationary.
A&S:
I need to know if anyone wants to display or do any A&S during this demo. I need to know about what size area you will need. You need (at this time) to provide table and chair for your art. When I know how many A&S participants and space we have, arrangements for tables can be made.

Contact William Killian (m.k.a. Squire to Sir Henri  at 361-649-6301 during work day and 361-645-3303 after 8pm until 11pm or e-mail at killian at viptx.net or archersign at viptx.net

In service to the dream,
Gottfried Krimmelbein

Seneschal StoneBridge Keep