[Bards] Golden Arrow

gottfried gottfried at zamigo.net
Sat Aug 30 12:06:14 PDT 2003

My fellow Bards:

The Shire of Stonebridge Keep welcomes you to attend Golden Arrow Sept 26-28
on the shore of beautiful Lake Texana 7 miles east of Edna, TX.  There will
be much merriment.  One of the activities will of course be the Title Bard
Competition.  Competition is to be Saturday Night after Feast and Court.
Format is  simple, 2 rounds, your choice of piece each round.  You may do 2
of the same genre (2 songs, 2 poems, or 2 prose) or 2 different ones.

StoneBridge Keep also seeks 2-3 judges for thsi competition please contact
me if you are willing and or able to be a judge for Adult Bardic.

Lastly, my other -- sometimes better half, Lady Bridgid is seeking some
Bards to teach a bardic class to the Smalls and be judge(s) for Children's
Bardic.

Our E-mail is going down, and so please contact us at our home 361-580-1013
if you are interested in helping with the Smalls and/or willing to be a
judge for adult Title Bard Competition.