[Bards] Anyone out there? Anyone?

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at cox-internet.com
Tue Jan 14 19:15:07 PST 2003

Hello Thax,

My name is Pendaran, and I am the baron of Bryn Gwlad. (Well, I'm the baron
for a few more months, anyway.) We have an extremely active group here in
Bryn Gwlad that includes many active guilds. While we don't currently have a
bardic or European music guild, there are several musicians in the area,
many of whom can be found at fighter practice when the weather is nice.
Please email me privately at the address given with this message, and I'll
be happy to put you in contact with some of the musicians and performers in
the group.

Pendaran