[Bards] Do you have web skills?

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at cox-internet.com
Sat Jan 18 11:50:01 PST 2003

Hi Folks,

Many people don't know it, but there is a bardic website created by the College of Bards. While the website has been up for some time and has a goodly amount of content in it, it needs to be updated and maintained. The site's current manager, Lady Simone, has a job that keeps her out of town most of the time which makes it impossible for her to maintain the site. I am therefore looking for someone who has the time, ability and interest in updating, managing and advertising the kingdom's bardic website. Please contact me privately if you are interested.

With many thanks,
Pendaran
Premier Bard of Ansteorra