[Bards] Going to Gulf War?

Tausha Walker celesteeh at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 20 17:41:35 PST 2003

Whooo Hooo!
                       Celeste
 Brian & Pam Martin <twinoak at cox-internet.com> wrote:This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Greetings All,

Most of you probably know about the gate that's being built at the Gulf War site, but may not know that the area inside the will be used for bardic circles during the week of the war. The plan is to build a fire ring in the center of the space between the gate and royal pavilion and host circles where people can come, perform and have a good time. So if you're planning to attend Gulf War, please bring your stories, your song books and instruments and plan to have some good old fashioned bardic fires!

In service to Crown and Kingdom,
Pendaran

As the bird learned to fly free, so shall we. Also as the fleur-de lis is three parts of a whole, so are we....Mind, Body, and most of all....Spirit                                         Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency

per bend wavy purpure and vert. A bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur-de-lys or.