[Bards] Fw: [Steppes] amateur poetry contest

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Sat Jan 11 23:04:46 PST 2003

On Sat, 11 Jan 2003 08:18:59 -0800 (PST) Tausha Walker
<celesteeh at yahoo.com> writes:
> --
>
> Yes ... It's actually prety neat. I've had three poems published in
> their books and on their cd's.
>                                      Celeste de Montmorency

        The only thing I dislike about it is limiting myself to 20 lines.
Too much of what I count as "my good stuff" is 25-30 lines. Although I
gotta admit, if I worked there and someone submitted "The Rime of the
Ancient Mariner" or some such, I'd be plenty annoyed.

      In Joyful Service,

              Iain MacCrimmon

                    Cave Tyranniam Timorium Suorum