[Bards] Web Skills

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at cox-internet.com
Thu Jan 23 18:57:18 PST 2003

Hi Folks,

To those of you who kindly responded to my query about web skills; I am not ignoring you, I promise. :-) This past week got very busy at work (new job to boot), Gulf Wars is getting exciting and my barony is holding an event next week, so I've been sort of busy. I think I'll look at the calendar next time I make a request and make sure that I have to respond to people before I send it.

Anyway, I'll get back in touch with all of you soon.

Thanks!
Pendaran