[Bards] Greetings

Marie Adams marie.adams at visionoflove.net
Mon Jul 14 10:30:45 PDT 2003

I would like to join Pendaran in welcoming Milo and any other newcomers to
the Bardic list! We can always use more bards; the more, the merrier! I've
only been a bard for 2 years, so I can't say I have
much advice, but I would say: Always enjoy performing, and do it with all
your heart! Also, if it's difficult for you to take criticism (as it is
with me), the lord who got me into it in the first place once told me,
"Other bards who give you constructive criticism, do it because they think
you're going places. If they didn't think so, they wouldn't bother."
That's made it much easier for me to hear other people's critiques of me.
Vivat Bards!--Serena Dominicci