[Bards] Running Title Bardic Competition

nikkicmiller at yahoo.com nikkicmiller at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 13:40:21 PDT 2003

Hello Friends,

   I am in need of the same answers.  One of our
Cantons is having it's first titled Bardic competion
next month and has asked me to help.  I'm clueless. :)

  I would like to ask you what your most favorite
competition format is.  This will be Glasyn's first
titled competition and I would like it to be fun,
entertaining, and something to build apon.

   Clare

  Barony of the Steppes
--- Gottfried Krimmelbein <gottfried at zamigo.net>