[Bards] Running Title Bardic Competition

willow Taylor willowjonbardc at juno.com
Thu Jul 3 01:46:39 PDT 2003

Dead Robert

In the last year I was running the Old Queen's Bards we had competitions
were the bards picked the winners. It worked very well. It was also very
educational. The bards got in a private big circle and picked a winner
and the same time gave feedback. For example I like lord so and so piece
because I could hear him so well but Lady Blank voice got lost in the
wind. Everyone was very nice. It does need a strong mediator.

The secret ballot would work too.

willow