[Bards] Just introducing myself...

Kevin Valliquette megrimulf at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 04:08:40 PDT 2003

Is this Chris?  If so, hiya!  If not, hiya anyway ;P

I can only speak for myself, but poetry, done well, is
accepted most readily at the bardic circles I like to
frequent. :D  If your poetry is excepted, well I'm
sorry to hear that, but if it's accepted, then how
wonderful!  Please regale us!

Grímólfr
...who has way too much time on his hands this
morning...