[Bards] Just introducing myself...

Tausha Walker celesteeh at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 06:40:09 PDT 2003

Greetings!
It is good to meet you! Poetry is well accepted among our bardic circles. Some of us just haven't developed the skill (or in my case) the nerve to properly display those poetic talents. I write poetry well but the minute you ask me to perform one of my originals I get really nervous. I remember attempting once and breaking down in tears because it was too close to my heart. I've not attempted to perform an original poem since then. :-) I'll get there someday. However, I have heard many good poets in bardic circles. They are well accepted and I'm sure that you would be too. We do like variety. :-)

                                                Lady Celeste de Montmorency

Little Dancer <born2bonstage at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings fellow bards...
I am Brenna O'dempsy, and I was just wanting to introduce myself to my fellow bards... I love to sing and tell stories and I would like to consider myself a poet, and YES, I too am a horrible ham... I have a question.  How well is poetry excepted in the bardic circle?  Most of what I hear are songs and stories... I would love to hear from all of you... Thank you.

The Gypsy Brenna O'dempsy
Born2bonstage at yahoo.com

As the bird learned to fly free, so shall we. Also as the fleur-de lis is three parts of a whole, so are we....Mind, Body, and most of all....Spirit                                         Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency

per bend wavy purpure and vert. A bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur-de-lys or.