[Bards] Greetings

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Mon Jul 14 12:09:19 PDT 2003

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:30:45 -0500 (CDT) Marie Adams
<marie.adams at visionoflove.net> writes:

> "Other bards who give you constructive criticism, do it because they
> think
> you're going places. If they didn't think so, they wouldn't
> bother."

        A profound truth. It also reminds me of something a friend said
to me about how he finally learned how to deal with stage fright.

        "I finally realized that there isn't a single person out there
who doesn't want me to do well."

In Joyful Service,

      Iain MacCrimmon

                    Cave Tyranniam Timorium Suorum