[Bards] Number of pieces

antigonus bearbait antigonus at lycos.com
Tue Jul 22 21:21:10 PDT 2003

Tiggy here --
I like two pieces, in both cases.
I've been in 3-piece competitions, and I just don't like them.  They are just too gruelling.
Unless u are doing a Kingdom level competition (that, in my opinion, needs to be a bit more demanding), you don't need more than two.
Though, I do enjoy a multiple-round competition that uses elimination, like the Kingdom level.
I tried that at a Baronial level, with limited success.  Although, the bards that participated seemed to enjoy it.  I got some good feedback from them about it.