[Bards] A taste of my poetry

Marie Adams marie.adams at visionoflove.net
Mon Jul 7 10:18:45 PDT 2003

About your "Though Not of Gold" poem, I really liked it; it seems like the
kind of piece that stays with you all day, once you hear it. Just
wondering, though, I've mostly heard bards perform much longer pieces at
competitions; does anyone think very short pieces are just as acceptable?
Lady Serena Dominicci