[Bards] Just introducing myself...

Marie Adams marie.adams at visionoflove.net
Mon Jul 7 10:25:30 PDT 2003

I believe poetry is usually accepted in bardic circles, just as readily as
songs or stories. However, I think songs and stories are a bit more
popular, maybe because they're sometimes easier to write and perform.
(however, get other opinions besides mine; I've only been a bard for 2
years, and am just saying this based on observation) I myself am not too
fond of performing poems, probably because writing them isn't easy for me,
and I love to sing. I do like to hear poems, though, if they're good ones.
Welcome to the Bardic Hams of the North! hee hee
	Serena