[Bards] A Lady's Freedom

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 10:23:38 PDT 2003

My dear fellow bard,

I am touched and honored anyone would care to memorize
it, let alone perform it.  Feel free, as long as you
credit me as the writer.  I do have a tune for it, and
would be happy to teach it to you at Lughnasad or
Defender if you make those events, but feel free to
invent a tune of your own liking if you prefer.  I
think it invokes a minor key, myself, but that is just
my opinion.

WOW!  I'm glad I posted the poem.  I hesitated at
first, thinking it a so-so first effort at something
that long.  You've made my day!

Cheers,
Madelina