[Bards] The Brick

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Fri Jul 25 05:47:00 PDT 2003

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:17:51 -0500 "Jay Rudin" <rudin at ev1.net> writes:

> And the King spake, saying, "Are you kidding?  You just gave
> Non-Pareil to a
> brick."
>
> And ...
>

> ... they started defending the brick.

        Hmmm.... sometimes my diplomacy skills don't work as they should,
so it's always good to check with others... but it seems to me that, over
the years, I have known a few people that would be a very appropriate
title for, and possibly one they would wear with great pride:

        "His Excellency Sir BlahBlah, stringofalphabetsoup, Defender of
The Brick"

        If this doesn't get me executed, it could be fun!

      In Joyful Service,

              Iain MacCrimmon

                    Cave Tyranniam Timorium Suorum