[Bards] Tiggy's Virtual Bardbook

antigonus bearbait antigonus at lycos.com
Tue Jun 3 22:48:24 PDT 2003

Hello everyone --

Tiggy here.

While in and among the sog at Warlord XXX (which I am officially dubbing "Good Lord!") a fellow bard was asking me for the lyrics to a few of my pieces, and I realized that he had been asking me to do so for some time.  Well, it reminded me of an idea I had been wanting to do some time -- to make them available online.

So, I have set up a Yahoo! Group with my original works.  The only thing I ask, is that you drop me a line to let me know that you have a copy.  That, and I'd like to see you perform it at some point.

The url is --

or go to www.yahoo.com and search the groups for "tiggybardbook".

I hope you guys like it, and feel free to spread the word.

Thanx --

Tig