[Bards] What's your Favorite Piece?

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Wed Jun 4 04:47:13 PDT 2003

Well being that I have only created one original piece I guess that would be
my favorite by default?  As to the works of others I would have to say
"Death of the Mercenary" by a Baron of Calontir that has since passed and
this early in the morning my brain is not working well enough to remember
his name.  The piece I am most requested to perform is "Price of a pork pie"
by Master Micheal the Ram, also from Calontir.

Ainar