[Bards] What's your Favorite Piece?

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at cox-internet.com
Wed Jun 4 06:13:02 PDT 2003

Another very good topic!

What's my favorite original piece? That's a tough one but I'd have to say
probably the first sonnet that I wrote for Jehanne because it was kind of a
break through for me. While Ricardo's Tale was the first poem that I ever
wrote, it felt more like writing a story than it did a poem (don't ask me
why).

As for my favorite SCA piece that someone else wrote, I'd have to say almost
everything that Ragnar wrote. For those of you who never got to know him and
hear him perform, Ragnar was just incredible.

My favorite historical piece would probably be Henry V (No! Really??) One of
these days The Baron's Men is going to have to do a two hour version of the
play instead of a 20 minute version. :)

Pendaran