[Bards] What's your Favorite Piece?

Gerald Norris jerryn at houston.rr.com
Wed Jun 4 09:25:56 PDT 2003

On They Rode - HL Eleanor Fairchild
It's such a driving song and Eleanor does such a good job of it.

Warrior's Wierd - Master Ivar Battleskald
Powerful song - I like performing it while I still have a full-throttle
voice.

Heart of a Warrior (The peasant knight) - HL Katrina of Coventry
Great piece that's a lesson to be true to your heart.

Song of the Northern Wanderers - Master Hector of the Black Height
(Ealdormere)
I like the idea of a homeward bound song.  This was used to close the
inter-kingdom bardic circle at Gulf Wars XII

Black Widows in the Privy - Heather Blackrose (I think).
Just a fun/silly song that let's me play with the bass a lot.

That's a start.  And that's just the songs.

Gerald.