[Bards] What's your Favorite Piece?

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Thu Jun 5 21:38:17 PDT 2003

       Thank you.  Yes I wrote the Wabbit.  I've pretty much resigned myself
to the fact that if anything of mine is remembered when I'm gone it will be
The Wabbit or Drunkards Weird.  I still like to perform it after all these
years.  William Blackfox was the first person to perform it at a convention where
he was one of the filk guests.  He had a musical accompanyment.  I still have a
recording of that.
       Maywren's Song blew me away the first time I heard it.  It's a rare
treat to get Lucais to perform anything these days.

Robert