[Bards] What's your Favorite Piece?

Gerald Norris jerryn at houston.rr.com
Fri Jun 6 05:27:16 PDT 2003

Finnacan, the only problem I can see with holding such a forum at an event
like Steppes 12th night (or most "regular" events, for that matter) is that
most bards that I know are so busy doing a multitude of other things,
catching up with friends they haven't seen in months, etc., that they get
pulled away from the very thing that they wanted to do.

However, in Ansteorra at least, it's hard to find a weekend where there's
not some event going on that we could just do a bardic gathering; nothing so
formal as an event, but some place big enough to where we could have a group
of people who want to learn, want to perform, or want to trade
tunes/stories/etc.

Gerald.