[Bards] What's your Favorite Piece?

Tausha Walker celesteeh at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 18:12:53 PDT 2003

I've been lurking around for a while. Too tired to write any good response. Too tired now also ... but I've been lurking long enough :-).

That's a tough one ... my favorite piece that I have written is called "Eye of the Storm." Of course I haven't publicly done it, so only a select few have heard it. It's my favorite because I put a lot of myself into it when I wrote it.

My favorite piece that I have written that more than 4 or 5 of you have actually heard :-) is "The Prince's Burden." I like that one because I put a lot of my heart into it.

My favorite songs by other bards so far are ... The Sable Star Alone written by Tiggy, Rogues & Rakes by Bella, Belt & Chain, Vivat the Dream, & Born on the Listfield.

There are many more I love to listen to, but these are my favorites.

                        Celeste

Fitzmorgan at aol.com wrote:
Time for a new topic.

What is your favorite song or poem that you have written, and why is
it your favorite?

What is your favorite piece that another SCA bard has written and why
is that your favorite? If you cannot just pick one try to keep it to 5 or
less.

Robert

As the bird learned to fly free, so shall we. Also as the fleur-de lis is three parts of a whole, so are we....Mind, Body, and most of all....Spirit                                         Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency

per bend wavy purpure and vert. A bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur-de-lys or.