[Bards] A Bardic Forum (change of subject line)

TheSpatlord at aol.com TheSpatlord at aol.com
Mon Jun 9 21:13:16 PDT 2003

Fitzmorgan at aol.com writes:

<<
        I just threw out the notion that it would be a good thing.  Others are
 running with it.  Something in the fall would be nice too.

 Robert
 ::Standing in front of Fitzmorgan, protectively..::
That's right, it was simply a notion! No unseemly actions were taken! I am
ashamed at how quickly the finger-pointing has begun on this issue!
  Besides, any rational person will agree that the young lady in question
appears much more, shall we say, "mature", then she actually is...Umm, excuse me
a moment...  ::Listens briefly to Robert's whispering..::
 Ah. Well, ummm, this good minstrel DID first mention a bardic exchange
forum, or at least initally described it, and as such, deserves praise for being
such an inspiration and guide to the vocal arts. That's all the time we have,
thank you...
::runs::
~Finnacan