[Bards] A Bardic Forum (change of subject line)

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Mon Jun 9 23:46:48 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/9/2003 11:14:41 PM Central Standard Time,
TheSpatlord at aol.com writes:

> Robert
> ::Standing in front of Fitzmorgan, protectively..::
> That's right, it was simply a notion! No unseemly actions were taken! I am
> ashamed at how quickly the finger-pointing has begun on this issue!
>   Besides, any rational person will agree that the young lady in question
> appears much more, shall we say, "mature", then she actually is...Umm,
> excuse me
> a moment...  ::Listens briefly to Robert's whispering..::
> Ah. Well, ummm, this good minstrel DID first mention a bardic exchange
> forum, or at least initally described it, and as such, deserves praise for
> being
> such an inspiration and guide to the vocal arts. That's all the time we
> have,
> thank you...
> ::runs::
> ~Finnacan

       I am not in any way responsable for anything this person said or did.
I didn't do it.  I wasn't even there.  In fact I don't even know him.  I was
just walking by and he started talking to me.  That's my story and no one can
prove differently.

Robert