[Bards] looking for Lady Simone

kovac myklos heykovac at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 13:24:35 PDT 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Lady Maureen Faulkner is looking for Lady Simone's e-mail address.  This is
regarding the upcoming Westgate Summer Collegium.

If you know her e-mail address, or if you just so happen to be Lady Simone,
please contact her privately at ladydaungerous at yahoo.com[1] or contact me by
replying to this message.

Please do not reply to the list (I don't want anyone yelling at me).
Sincerely,

Kovac
PS- you should really come to Westgate Summer Collegium.  It has a bardic
theme this year. You might also consider contacting Maureen if you can teach
at collegium.  She needs more teachers. There's a link to the event on the
ansteorran, stargate, and westgate sites.

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. [2] Get 2 months FREE*.