[Bards] Favorite pieces

willow Taylor willowjonbardc at juno.com
Mon Jun 16 17:04:43 PDT 2003

My favorite piece was "Parcel of Rogues" sung by Aurilien Rigel. When she
sang that my hair would stand on end. I used to love Sir Harold, the
second premier bard, story of Thor as Freya. I wept at Mistress Cathyn
merch Gwillian's welsh song that beat me out at kingdom bard
competitions. It was the most beautiful thing I had every heard and it
was in Welsh.

Willow de Wisp

PS Robert would you please correct my spelling of Mistress Cathyn name.