[Bards] Bard's List

willow Taylor willowjonbardc at juno.com
Tue Jun 17 00:59:48 PDT 2003

Do we know how many people are on the list at this time? How many
different areas do we have represented.? Do any of you quiet people have
anything you would like to know? We could share stuff over the list. I
would love to be able to tell stories about what is happening in other
areas. I have not been any where and have not seen any interesting
things. I know Jonathan wants to heard about feats but I have not seen
any. Ulf tale was very interesting does anyone else have something like
that happening in your area?

Willow