[Bards] Greetings

Floyd Brigdon brigdon at tvcc.edu
Tue Jun 17 05:02:56 PDT 2003

    Hello the list!

    I signed up to join this group yesterday in response to a request put
out by Lady Willow on the Elfsea list, and already I am most glad to have
joined you.
    In my mundane life, I teach literature courses and am an avid reader and
student of medieval literature. I have toyed with the idea of becoming
involved with the bardic side of the Society for quite some time, and so
this request seemed like as good a time as any to just jump in with both
feet and do it.
    So, please be advised that you do have something like a bardic newbie
amongst you who would be most glad to hear any advice you might want to
proffer about how to begin walking the path of the bard. :^)

    Milo LeRoux