[Bards] Bard's List

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 05:08:18 PDT 2003

I'm here, lurking for the most part, and usually
feeling so daunted by the tales of how great all the
"giants" of yore are that I hardly know where to
start, and feel quite a bit of trepidation about
performing.  There are so many wonderful bards in the
Central Region that sometimes it is hard for someone
like me to get a word in edgewise around the bardic
fire.  The one thing I'd like to see is some form of
mentoring without resorting to an actual
apprenticeship (assuming one could even find a laurel
willing to take on a student in this field).

Ly Madelina de Lindesaya
Canton of Loch Ruadh
Barony of Elfsea