[Bards] Looking for Artwork

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 06:45:02 PDT 2003

Tiggy!

May I please add a link on my bardic e-group to your
e-group page? You have such wonderful work and I think
that the bards of Atenveldt should be allowed the
honor of reading your works.

If not, that's ok too. :o)

Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Bard of Sun Dragon
Apprentice to Mr. Darius of the Bells
Atenveldt

--- antigonus bearbait <antigonus at lycos.com> wrote:

> Pubear wrote :
>

> >Tiggy's webpage, complete with picture and
> theoretically his correct
> >email.  Tiggy, contact me.  I couldn't grab two of
> your pieces from you
> >yahoo group.
>

> Yes, the email is correct.  And, is anyone else
> having problems loading pieces from the yahoo group?
>
> Let me know, because I won't know otherwise.
>
> The url again is:

> Thanx guys --
>
> Tig

=====