[Bards] Bard's List

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Tue Jun 17 20:50:58 PDT 2003

Galiana asked:

> I do have a question, though, pertaining to the last Stargate Yule. There
> was a man I saw there dressed as I recall in blue and white. He told a
story
> first of the strife between the many baronies of Ansteorra, and how we
> finally became a true kingdom. His second was a story about the rise of
the
> rapier fighters in our fair kingdom. Both stories had me nearly in tears
for
> the way they were told. My question is, who was it that was telling those
> stories? I never heard his name, and he left so soon after court that I
> could not ask him.

I'm not sure, but it might have been me.  I was wearing a blue doublet, with
white shirtsleeves.  One piece I did was a praise piece of the first reign
of Lloyd and Joselyn, which fits either description you gave.  (they pulled
us together, and established the White Scarf and the Queen's Champion.)  I
don't remember what other piece I did that day.  It could have been the tale
of Princess Willow at the first tourney I fought in.

Renaissance outfit, greying beard, balding head, 5'8", weird voice, kind of
paunchy, quite loud.  Is that who you remember?

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin