[Bards] New Question

Becca ...... reva_anu at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 16:24:24 PDT 2003

Senora Aislin McKay-De La Vega

I personally prefer singing, it is what I do best, I don't have the talent
nor the sence of timing it takes for story telling or poetry reading.
I'll sing just about anything that comes to mind as my persona is that of an
Irish Journeymen,
and so with that in mind I am able to sing a range of songs from different
era's dating before my actual persona, and of different cultures.