[Bards] What's your Favorite Piece?

Gottfried Krimmelbein gottfried at zamigo.net
Wed Jun 4 16:45:06 PDT 2003

Of similar , is the one and only piece I've written "The Bard Came Back"
(here it is in MS Word format) is my favorite by default.  As per other
bardic works  "Three Jolly Coachmen" for it's liveliness and Pubear's
Ansteorrean Warshield written 4 years ago at Steppes Warlord post-tornado,
because I was there and the piece is moving -- also a tree saved our tent
our neighbors' were not so fortunate..

Yours in Prose, Poem, and Song

Gottfried The Badgering Bard