[Bards] What's your Favorite Piece?

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Fri Jun 6 12:59:41 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/6/2003 8:01:23 AM Central Standard Time,
TheSpatlord at aol.com writes:

> True enough. These days, the Calendar is full and each event is packed with
> activities that take precedence. That was one reason I mentioned it as an
> informal thing, going on all day, so that performers could meander in and
> out.
> It's a shame there is not a performance event on the Kingdom Calender, but
> that's another issue altogether.
>   We could take another route. Hold off until 25th year celebration, though
> that might be a madhouse. Agree to have a BardMoot at Gulf War (that could
> become a yearly tradition) or even try to have a bardic event, though that
> doesn't
> seem feasible, as we would find our attendance low compared to other events.
> ..unless we could get Their Majesties to attend, and every brewer in the
> kingdom, musicians and dancers, fools and jongleurs, puppeteers, empowered
> groups
> of lusty women, beggars, actors, etc.
> But of course, that's going back to that Kingdom Faire/Carnival idea, and I
> said that was another issue altogether, so...
> Who else has ideas for us sharing pieces in person?
> ~Finnacan

       If we could find someone who has enough crash space or tent space in
the yard to host a weekend long bardic revel that would be nice.  Or a really
inexpensive camp ground to make a bardic retreat some weekend.
       Though access to a copier could be useful too.

Robert

Robert