[Bards] Bard's List

willow Taylor willowjonbardc at juno.com
Tue Jun 17 14:49:28 PDT 2003

Greetings Galiana from Willow de Wisp

My favorite period music in general are the Troubadouric pieces of the
12th century, my favorite ballad is Barbara Allen, and my favorite
stories are the Chanson de geste of William of Orange, my favorite poems
are the alliterative poetry of Saxon England. My single most favorite
poem is a translation of the oldest English poem. My favorite instrument
is the bagpipe and I love the pibroch.

Willow