[Bards] Bard's List

Tausha Walker celesteeh at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 15:32:03 PDT 2003

I guess the only true way to know how many people are on this list is for everyone to write in. I just kind of read the e-mails and go on. I respond every once in a while ... but I'll respond here. :-).

I'm pretty content at the moment. I love to research new music so finding it is half the fun for me.

I'm from Namron.

Celeste

willow Taylor <willowjonbardc at juno.com> wrote:
Do we know how many people are on the list at this time? How many
different areas do we have represented.? Do any of you quiet people have
anything you would like to know? We could share stuff over the list. I
would love to be able to tell stories about what is happening in other
areas. I have not been any where and have not seen any interesting
things. I know Jonathan wants to heard about feats but I have not seen
any. Ulf tale was very interesting does anyone else have something like
that happening in your area?

Willow

As the bird learned to fly free, so shall we. Also as the fleur-de lis is three parts of a whole, so are we....Mind, Body, and most of all....Spirit                                         Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency

per bend wavy purpure and vert. A bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur-de-lys or.