[Bards] Links

Martha Schreffler mot at swbell.net
Fri Jun 20 06:39:23 PDT 2003

I recently bought some CD's of Elizabethan music.  In looking on the web for some of the lyrics I found a good site.  I used the link for composers and found a list of of their works and lyrics for most of the ones listed on the CD.

http://www.recmusic.org/lieder/

Brian & Pam Martin <twinoak at cox-internet.com> wrote:

Hi Folks,

I’ve seen several good links for bardic and bardic research sites listed here lately. This is just the type of thing that we need added to the bardic website. Who else has good bardic sites that you like to visit? Can you please post the links here so Bersi can add them to the links page of the Ansteorran Bardic website?

Thanks,

Pendaran